Marion Van Keken-Rietkerk
Following 20 years of owning and managing businesses in the event industries and rental industries, Marion became a Business Intermediary in 2008. She obtained the designation of Certified Business Intermediary in 2009 and completed hundreds of valuations and transacted 15 businesses ranging from $100,000 to $29 million.
• Certified Business Intermediary (CBI), International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
• Commercial Realtor, Real Estate Council (RECBC)
• Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) Student, Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
• Family Enterprise Advising, Sauder School of Business
• Master in Business Administration (MBA), Athabasca University