The 2021 stats reveal that 85% of staged homes sold for 5% to 23% over their listing price. A staged home spends 73% less time on the market than a non-staged home. With homes now taking longer to sell and buyers having more time to shop in the market, sellers may have to step up their game to win the attention of prospective buyers. This includes engaging an experienced, professional real estate agent, evaluating comparables and their asking price, and then staging the property to appeal to the right buyer.
Why Choose The Look Co. Home Staging & Design?
• 16 + years experience
• Provides a passive income for the owner – full time salary requiring part-time effort
• Fast response time, high quality customer service
• Huge furniture and accessory inventory in contemporary style
• Strong brand and large repeatable clients
• Low fixed costs
• Thousands of homes staged and sold
• 3-time Houzz award winner
• CBRB Best Businesses In Canada 2022 Award
• 5-star ranking on Google, listed as a top staging provide
With a large warehouse & resources containing over $350,000 in inventory, we have the assets available for any size of property.