* This very profitable B2B Mechanical Contracting Business has been established for more than 30 years
* Company has a multi-year track record of profitability, average owner(s) discretionary earnings over past three years has been above $1.5M
* Business is on track of doing over $8.5M in revenue in the current fiscal year. Year ending 2020 and 2019 revenue of $6.6M each year
* Business offers a complete set of mechanical services for the commercial and institutional properties, it has various ongoing revenue streams including plumbing, mechanical, HVAC and other revenue sources through subcontracted work
* Business is on the preferred vendor list for many school boards, universities, municipalities and hospitals
* Business has a unionized staff of plumbers, fitters and sheet metal technicians of 25 employees and staff of 6 employees in the office.
* Business owner(s) key role is to oversee operations, field staff and estimating. Owner(s) looking to relocate, however willing to assist with the transition for a period of 6 months to 2 years
* Ideal buyer would need to have some technical knowledge of mechanical contracting business